Dryer Audit is a set of measurements, inspections and analyzes that ensure the best performance of the Dryer.
- Documentation of conditions and recommendations.
- Maximum capacity.
- Minimum energy consumption.
- Minimum maintenance needs.
- Minimum emissions.
- Better board quality.
A Dryer Audit includes:
- On-site information collection.
- Process analysis.
- Mechanical design analysis.
- Report with recommendations.
Examples of Dryer areas to focus:
- Capacity optimization.
- Energy optimization.
- Emission optimization.
- Recommended service interval: On-demand
- Duration of on-site service: 2 – 4 days
- Shutdown time: 4 – 8 hours
End product (MDF, PB, OSB, WHB)