Fiber line energy audit
The fiber line is what consumes most of the electricity, water, and energy from energy plants in a production line. Mill energy audit is a set of measurements, inspections and analyzes to ensure the best energy efficiency of the fiber line.
- Documentation of conditions.
- Recommendations of improvement.
- Minimum electrical consumption.
- Minimum water consumption.
- Minimum steam consumption.
- Minimum flue gas consumption.
An energy mill audit service includes:
- On-site information collection.
- Process analysis.
- Mechanical design analysis.
- Report, with recommendations.
- Recommended service interval: On demand.
- Duration of on-site service: 2 – 4 days.
- Shutdown time: 4 – 8 hours.
End product (MDF, PB, OSB, WHB)