PressBooster Maintenance stop
Forming & mat pre-heating
PressBooster Maintenance stop includes planning, coordination, and execution of the maintenance job.
- Documentation of maintenance stop.
- Minimum downtime.
- High quality execution.
- High safety on-site.
- Trouble-free start-up.
PressBooster requires after months in operation a maintenance job to maintain the high original quality of the PressBooster performance. After the first visit, a recommendation of intervals can be made depending on operational conditions. We are the partner from initial planning to final follow-up and reporting of the maintenance job.
Extension of Services
A standard maintenance job service includes:
- Detailed planning including manning & tools requirements.
- Coordination of execution.
- Execution of critical tasks.
- Rental of needed machines & tools.
- Start-up after a maintenance job.
- Follow-up meeting.
Recommended service interval – 6-12 months.
Duration of full service – Depends on scope.
Shutdown time – Depends on scope.
End product (MDF, PB, OSB, WHB0029)
MDF, PB, OSB
Forming and mat pre-heating