Küsters Press Maintenance stop
Küsters Press Maintenance stop includes planning, coordination, and execution of the maintenance job.
- Documentation of maintenance stop.
- Minimum downtime.
- High quality execution.
- High safety on-site.
- Trouble-free start-up.
Küsters press requires maintenance after years of operation to maintain the high original quality of the press. We are your partner from initial planning to final follow-up and reporting of the maintenance job.
Extension of services
A standard maintenance job service includes:
- Detailed planning including manning & tools requirements.
- Coordination of execution.
- Execution of critical tasks.
- Rental of needed machines & tools.
- Start-up after a maintenance job.
- Follow-up meeting.
Examples of maintenance jobs:
- Renovation of components.
- Replacement of components and spare parts.
- Dismounting and mounting.
Our recommendations and time tables
- Recommended service interval: On-demand.
- Duration of on-site service: Depends on scope.
- Shutdown time: Depends on scope.
End product (MDF, PB, OSB, WHB)